Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is more than just occasional inattention or bursts of hyperactivity. It’s a multifaceted condition that can touch every aspect of one’s life, from school or work performance to relationships and self-esteem.
Recognizing the depth and breadth of ADHD’s impact is essential. By delving deeper into understanding its nuances, we can better address its challenges and harness its strengths.
The Importance of Accurate ADHD Assessments
A precise diagnosis is the cornerstone of effective ADHD management. ADHD presents itself differently in everyone, with a myriad of symptoms that can often be mistaken for other conditions.
At Inner Growth Counseling, our ADHD Assessments are meticulously designed to capture the full picture.
We aim to provide a comprehensive evaluation that not only pinpoints the diagnosis but also unravels the unique ways it plays out in an individual’s life.
Empowerment Through Knowledge and Support
Knowledge is power, but understanding is transformative. With our specialized ADHD Assessments, you’re not just receiving a diagnosis; you’re gaining a deeper understanding of yourself or your loved one.
This clarity paves the way for tailored interventions, coping strategies, and support systems.
Our dedicated professionals are not just assessors; they’re partners in your journey, ensuring that every step of the assessment process is infused with empathy, care, and a genuine desire to see you thrive.
Led by skilled therapists, each group session is structured to address specific themes, ensuring every member feels heard and valued.
Whether it’s dealing with shared challenges like anxiety, depression, or life transitions, the group becomes a beacon of hope, resilience, and mutual support.
Tailored Neurodivergence Assessments: Choose Your Path to Understanding
Cost of Service
Our licensed clinicians specialize in adult neurodivergence and are highly qualified to guide you through this process. The assessment and screening services are specifically for adults (18+) and teens (13+) who believe they may have ADHD or autism. We offer two (2) options for those seeking validation of their neurodivergence.
Option 1: Neurodivergence Screening (“Neuro Screening”)
Cost: $300 | Time: 90 minutes | Service: No diagnosis provided
- The screening consists of questions regarding your traits, history, and challenges only in relation to ADHD and autism.
- A quick review of your information is compared to diagnostic criteria.
- There is typically no waiting time for the screening report.
- Your provider will discuss their findings and advise whether continuing with the diagnostic assessment (Option 2) is warranted.
- Screenings CANNOT be submitted for insurance reimbursement.
Option 2: Comprehensive Clinical Assessment
Cost: $1000 | Time: 180 minutes in interview + 30-minute follow-up session | Service: Formal diagnosis and recommendations provided
- Fee covers the time taken for assessment interview, all additional time spent completing documentation or related tasks, and follow-up session.
- The CCA consists of questions regarding your traits, history, and challenges beyond just those thought to be related to neurodivergence.
- A thorough review of your information is cross-examined with common misdiagnoses then compared to DSM-5 diagnostic criteria.
- A comprehensive diagnostic report based on the data acquired during the assessment process is completed and a copy provided to you.
- The wait time for the diagnostic report ranges from only 2 – 4 weeks.
- At the follow-up session, your provider will discuss their findings and provide a copy of the assessment for you to review and approve.
- Comprehensive Assessments CAN be submitted for insurance reimbursement.
This 2-part system allows you to receive services at a speed that is comfortable for you. It also allows you to divide the cost over time. If your screening indicates that continuing with the diagnosis is not warranted, or the screening is sufficient to satisfy your needs, you do not have to spend any additional time or money completing the comprehensive assessment.